Saturday, November 15, 2008





As many of you know Locks for Love is a very special charity that makes hairpieces and wigs for children. I have been growing my hair out now for about 7 years for this very cause. Well since the grey is coming in a little more than what I would like, I decided it was time! I can donate it with less than 5% grey, any more than that could or would be sold off to other wig makers to offset the cost of manufacturing the hairpieces and wigs for the children.

I really want to believe that a little girl or boy will be receiving my donation. So here are a few pictures for you to see.


If you can not read the numbers on the measuring stick it is 16". Not bad for an old lady. LOL

If you or someone you know would like to donate hair or money please go to the following website:http://www.locksoflove.org/help.html


1 comment:

The Guess Family said...

Love the cause and the new cut!!!