Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lewisville Fire Department and CCA Food Drive

Lewisville Fire Dept had a Food Drive for CCA on Dec 13 and 14th. Bryan and I got to be Mr. and Mrs. Santa Clause for 4 hours. Our friends Jeff and Regina were the real Mr. and Mrs. Santa Clause. With their hard work, Chief Carter and his family, Summer and so many others it was Awesome.

They turned the Police Dept training room into Santa's Workshop. What a transformation! We do have a lot of pictures taken by each other and by Whitney.

We did collect a lot for CCA , I think being the first drive we have done. I want to say it covered the floor of the van and more. I hope we get a chance to do it again next year.
For those of you that was not here on Christmas Day, if you would like a picture or the whole set (4) of Bryan and I as Mr and Mrs Santa please let us know we will get them to you. If you would like some of Jeff and Regina let me know and I will ask them if they mind sharing.

No comments: