Monday, April 27, 2009

Early Birthday/Mother's Day Gift

Well on Friday the 24th Jennifer and Cary wanted to give me an early Birthday/Mother's Day gift!


We had gone out to eat with them and our friends Regina and Jeff. We came back to the house and when we got in Cary asked if anyone needed to go to the bathroom. What a strange question. Jennifer then gave me a envelope.I was instructed to read everything out loud that was inside the card.There was a clue inside. I had to go on a Scavenger Hunt! Each time we found a clue I had to read it out loud and off we go. The one that took us a while was the one outside in the ring. I bet our neighbors across the ally thought we were crazy. It's after 9:00 PM and we have a flashlight out looking for something. Oh but the fun we had. Once we went through all the clues there was another envelope again I was instructed to read it out loud. Stay tune............

No comments: