Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our Vacation

Let me tell you about Cary the "Navigator" . As many of you know we really love Cary and just feel he beings a lot to our family. Well Cary showed us another talent, Navigating. We can usually get around but for some reason London through us for a loop. Since Cary had been to London before he knew his way around . The first day he was able to get us from the airport to the train station to the hotel. We then went just up the street to Buckingham Palace. After the tour and checking out everything there he took us sight seeing and looking for supper. He would tell us things about the area(s) and any thing we needed to know. He and I brought mini maps and his was used a lot more than mind. (I hate getting my glasses out to read) He was so great getting us around to where ever we needed to go. So I gave him the nick name "Navigator". I loved the fact he could take us down the back streets of London so we could see more of the city its self. It's also quieter!

Thank you, Navigator, for getting us around London so we could enjoy the city and not get lost!

1 comment:

Cary said...

You are welcome. I'm surprised at how much I remembered from 11 years ago.

I really enjoyed it.

Thank yall for the great company and helping to make a good vacation great.