Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Noise in Washing Machine

As I'm doing some surfing on the Internet for Christmas Gifts, I hear an unusual noise. So I get up to check the front bedrooms of the house. Nothing then I hear it again, my thoughts are What are the cats doing to make that noise! As I turn away from my desk all three cats are looking at me with the looks of what is that noise? The noise is coming from the washer. It sounds like a large washer has come lose inside, but then there are times it sounds like a coin sliding around in there. Well once the washer stops I try to see if there is anything. As for as I can tell all is clear. As I sit back down I realize I'm missing my wedding ring. Maybe I took it off to do something. I go check No ring. So I search this house from trash compactor, trash can, recycle bin. Nothing. The washer is still making a noise I can not figure out. I can't call Bryan. I Call Jenn and Cary to ask them to see if my ring is in their car by chance. Nope. They offer to come help look but I tell them I will keep looking and to have a good evening. Well to make a long story short. I called Sear to see if they could come repair the washer. I was asked by the Tech if I was sure it was something really wrong or just the usual machine noise? I had to tell her that the machine is on one side of the house and you could hear it on the other side. I did tell Bryan about the missing ring and he re-checked my steps and even while we ran errands on Sunday we stopped in the parking lot of JC Penney's to check there. No ring............

No comments: