Monday, April 26, 2010

The Jarvis FunHouse Yard

Spring is here! As many of you know I love to work out in the yard. It is my therapy. I have had many people say I've been doing a lot of therapy lately!

I was inspired by my grandmothers & then my MOM, mom Jarvis & Barbara. As each of us know we all have different Styles of gardening. I have chosen Mini Gardens. I have, I believe, 10 at this time. Now don't get to excited. The hedges count as one. The Crepe Myrtles count as one. Let me introduce you to the Jarvis FunHouse yard.


The
Ring



























































































I can't wait to introduce Brylee to the yard. So much to explore. Respecting nature, bugs, gecko & snakes. Yes, the small garter snakes that help with the bugs in your yard.

So I would love it if you would share pictures of your yards & gardens. Who knows, you might inspire me !

No comments: