Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ashton Birthday Party

We celebrated Ashton's birthday on Saturday. I know it was almost a week & half late, but better late than never right!?? As many of you know Ashton was diagnosed with cancer the day before his 1st birthday. After a long fight he is now celebrating his 4th. We feel so blessed. We went a little overboard. We did decorations & all. We even had a custom cake made just for him. We had a cook out of hot dogs & turkey sausage. Of course chips & dips & baked beans, A tour of Central Fire Station. Our guide was our very own Reserve Bryan Jarvis! While there a few of us stepped over to see the
9-11 Me
morial at Central. We then came back & cooled off with cake & ice cream, then opening gifts.
I knew he had a good time when he told me he wanted to come
back for a whole day & whole night!
I know you think the reason for the Fire Dept theme is because of our association with the fire dept. Not this time. At this time Ashton talks about being a Pipe-man some day! I'm not sure what he will grow up to be but I know he can be anything he wants to be!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH
TON & MANY, MANY MORE!!!! TIA T

1 comment:

Jenn said...

He's such a cutie! I hope that he enjoyed himself!