Sunday, February 6, 2011

As many of you know Brylee has been a JOY for Bryan & I. She is the sweetest little girl. On Monday Night the kids came over and had supper with me. Jenn cooked so I came home & was spoiled! Well I was following Brylee around & we went into the bathroom, one of her favorite rooms in the house. She loves to sit on the scales. I tell her to quit showing off! She weights 17.8 pounds, light weight. Well she started just talking & chattering suddenly she had this expression on her face & she took her voice up higher & her hand jester changed. She had me laughing so hard! I'm just not sure what she was saying but she got really into it. Her mama came to check out the laughter & Brylee did not do as much once her mama can to watch.
Well we made our way to Jenn's room & she pulled out a couple of juggling pins & started hitting them against each other then would hit the floor,then do a little dance step or two.(It reminded me of the group STOMP) She was really getting into it. Her mama came in & she sort of stopped performing.

So I decided that she was just entertaining me that evening.So with Jennifer cooking supper for me. Brylee providing the entertainment. Cary & Chester being themselves & being there enjoying the evening, it was a PERFECT evening!

No comments: