Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OVernight!

Today I needed to talk with my Fam. I called to just say hello. I really needed a hug but the call would help.  Well Brylee was doing a lot of talking & some of it I could understand .  Jenn told me she was about to send us our picture of the day.  Still talking to Jenn,  Brylee was trying to tell me something.  Jenn told me she wanted me to see her hair.  Well I told her she was beautiful (mind you I could not see her) and carried on about how wonderful her hair looked. It is amazing how we carry on as if we are right there but we are 3000+ miles away.  We were saying our goodbyes & I received my kisses & hugs.
When I got to my desk I had an e-mail from Jenn with this picture. I had to send back asking where was our Brylee Girl & who was this young lady that took her place?  It is like over night she was no longer a baby.
The point is that no matter how close or far away you are you can be close. Children are going to change overnight & you wonder what happened.
Thank  you God, for  technology so we can stay close & be able to watch Brylee Girl grow up.

No comments: