Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy Birthday to Me!


As many of you know I have been working hard on my new life style change. It is working & not only do I see outside results but, I feel so much better over all. I have more energy. I'm not sure it is the life style change or Brylee but I do not seem to be as down as in the past. (Some call it depression)


I had my follow up today for lab results. I officially lost 65 pounds since July 5, 2008. My iron level is steady. My blood pressure readings are wonderful. So what does all this mean? No more iron tablets. My blood pressure medication has been cut in half. (This is wonderful news. My understanding is that you have to slowly cut the dosage when on blood pressure medication) So this is the first step to get off the medication. YES! So the life style change is working. It is not doing much for Bryan's pocket book right now.


Since the next battle is to keep me on my life style change I will need you to send me any encouraging or inspirational words you may have. Please feel free to call, or e-mail me.
If you need any support or encouraging on your life style change please let me know & you have it!

To a new year of adventure!

No comments: