Monday, September 27, 2010

Brylee's Eyes


I know many of you might be wondering why I have Brylee's eyes as the picture for this series. Well, My blue-eyed Sunshine is the one that started all this thinking. As I said before she sees everything so differently than we do. It's all New! It's Amazing! Isn't that the way we should feel everyday? OK I got off track again! Brylee likes to bump heads. rub noses, try her best to kiss you, slobber & all.

One day while playing this game I realized that she was looking into my eyes. Not in playing but LOOKING deep into my eyes. It was like she was looking at my soul. Was she just playing? Was she really looking as deep into my eyes as I thought? or was she the eyes of GOD? This of course started me thinking, again. (I have friends that say I over analyze things, and this would be one of the times.) What did Brylee see when she looked inside? Did she see the love I have for her? Did she see the child in me? Did she see a caring person? Does she see how much I love GOD? What did she see?

Well of course that got me to thinking again. What changes do I need to make in my life to be a better person in this world? A good example for Brylee? I need to be a better Christian. I need to set good examples. I need to show Brylee how to help & take care of others. I need to be sure I keep GOD first in my life!

No comments: