Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So do I like the Refection in the Mirror?

Wow can you believe it is the end of 2010?!?! Where has the time gone. Well a lot of you know a few months ago I wrote some post that I called Brylee's Eyes.
I sort of analyze myself through her eyes. Believe me I do not know what she was thinking except that I was a familiar face. I was someone she saw often. Someone that loves her. Someone that takes care of her & her needs. She felt safe. I mean what can a infant/toddler think at this time in their life?


What I did find out about myself is;

That God has me here for a purpose. I'm not to ask why but to follow his will.
I have learned I do make a lot of lemonade out of the lemons that life throws at me.
I am STRONG!
That I
LISTEN to what God has to tell me.
I have more conscience than some people.
I learn from others' mistakes in life.
I keep my promises.
I am a leader. I can follow when I need to, but if you are not able to lead effectively I will step up and take the lead.
I care a lot for everyone around me.

So how do I feel about the reflection in the mirror??? I like what I see. I can still make improvements, but can't we all?

I hope everyone has a very Blessed 2011...........

No comments: