Thursday, October 2, 2008

ASHTON UPDATE


I wanted to update everyone on Ashton's progress. Ashton has completed his chemo and radiation treatments. His hair has grown back and it is a light strawberry blond. I do not think his developement slowed down at all. He can talk clearly and form sentences. I played with him for almost 4 hours. When I told him I had to leave, he told me "NO!" Well what is Tia T to do? I stayed a little longer of course. :)



He is scheduled for a MRI on Oct 2nd and blood work on Oct 3rd. If everything looks good they will remove the port from his chest this month. Now if we could just encourage him to put on and wear his prosthesis leg then you would never think he was a young cancer survivor.




I want to THANK each of you for your prayers. The pictures tell you the story of how prayers work!

I will keep you posted here on the blog as Ashton adjust to life cancer free, as a two year old should be.






September is National Children's Cancer Awareness Month.

1 comment:

The Guess Family said...

I sent you some traffic. My bible study group in TX prayed faithfully for Ashton last year, and they will love seeing his update.