Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been tagged! What is it I'm suppose to do?? Okay I think I have it. :)

This picture was taken in the Spring. My supervisor Ditto went out with me to work in the yard. She is only allowed out in the back yard and inside the fence. I have to watch her to be sure she has not decided to explore out to the driveway. As I was busy working in the yard I noticed that Ditto had disappeared. "Ditto, Ditto where are you?!" Well as I was looking for her I noticed something different in a pot on the patio I just prepared for new plants(s). This is odd who did this? What type of plant is it? Maybe a new type of Catus? A Cattail plant? A Catalpa? Then I realized that was not a new plant that someone was trying to surprise me with, it was my supervisor, Ditto! You just can't find a good supervisor now days!

Everyone I know has been tagged so I guess this tag ends with me! Beware! I may start the next one.

Remember mulch is not just for decoration, it really has a purpose. The mulch helps keep bugs out. In the Winter/Fall it helps keeps the plants warm and protected from frost or freezing weather. In the Spring/Summer it is to help keep moisture in and the roots cool.