Thursday, October 2, 2008

They're Not Heavy, They're My BROTHERS

As many of you know I have a lot of siblings! Well I had the chance to see Toney my oldest younger brother this week. He and his wife Angie drove in from South Carolina.







I think the last time he was in was about 5 years ago. I enjoyed seeing him and listening to him talk. I had to keep reminding him he was from Texas. He has been in South Carolina for almost 20 years now. He is still Toney.

Toney is a very proud grandfather of 2 year old Lathan. Lathan's name for Toney is Pappa Tex. Lathan has this 6' 4 " man wrapped around his little finger.

Toney and I were close as children since we were only 3 years apart and no other siblings at the time.

I guess one of my many favorite memories is when the Sears Toy catalog came and he and I would go through it front and back circling the toys we wanted. He always wanted Trucks and Tractors. Don't worry I played with them too. He made some really neat roads to drive them on. He would take the time to build hills, and trees.



Wow! He is so laid back and enjoying life as it comes to him. I guess that is where we are different! Be thankful Toney, be thankful!

Angie is so sweet and just an angel. She has to be a saint to take on that Martin Temper curse! I don't have a lot of pictures of her since she was behind her camera taking pictures too.


I really need to go visit Toney in South Carolina. I guess the warning Toney gave me is keeping me away. Once you visit there you don't want to come back to Texas. I do have plans to visit but I'm a TEXAN and I will come back home.

Love ya Toney!
to be con't.....

Remember to tell your love ones how much you love them today!

No comments: