Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jennifer Update

Jennifer did go to the doctor on Friday. She did get to hear the heartbeat...how exciting. The doctor asked if twins ran in the family and Jennifer told her yes! (I have twins on 2 sides of my family) The doctor did a sonogram to check on the baby and how many. We are having 1 that is due December 16th. I told her she needed to wait until December 20th so it was not so close to her anniversary. She told me I was being unfair. She would have to carry the baby 4 extra days. I came back with I carried you 9 extra days! LOL. She goes back on June 15th just after our vacation.
Yes, I have been looking at clothes. Yes, I have looked at baby things. Yes, I have ideas on what I want to make the baby. Yes, I have a lot going in my head but until we find out if it is a boy or girl then I'm on hold. Or Am I??

No comments: