Thursday, October 22, 2009

Family, Fun, Laughter!

What a weekend. It started off on Friday with seeing Bryan at Southridge Elementary with the LAF Programs for the children there. Jenn and Cary were able to join us. Then we all got back together and joined our friends (Jeff Regina and Melissa) at Babe's Chicken about 5:30. We came home and played Wii. Believe me Bryan and Cary ruled the Wii . Jennifer just watched & rested and cheered us all on. We had a really fun time. Lots of laughing.


Well we all got back together on Saturday about 6:00 and started back where we left off on Friday night. FUN! Jenn, Cary Bryan and I started off having supper at Applebee's. We then went to a really neat place to play Miniature Golf. I will get the name of it for you. It has 3 levels of Miniature golf, Batting cages and some Golfing Practice areas.


I'm not very good at miniature golf , but I was with my family and we would have some fun, laugh a little and Bryan and Cary would win! WAIT! did I tell you I was smoking!? This park has 3 levels of Miniature Golf. Green, Blue and Red. I'm guessing the Green is the first level. Then Blue and then Red. We saw no one playing the Red course. (I need to find out why.)


The first game was played on the Green Course and I came in 2nd. Go me! I will tell you it was like a beginner course with some challenges. (For me LOTS of challenges) Loads of FUN! After adding up the scores we decided to go to the Blue Course. (the balls do not go away after the 18th hole) The Blue Course is more challenging. We played to the 15th hole and had to stop since the park was closing. After adding up the score I was in 1st place. Remember this is a tougher course! I also had 3, yes 3 hole in ones! One was due to Cary's help. Thanks Cary!


We then came home and played with Chester a little before saying Good Night. So I can say I love evenings like this. Family, fun, laughter! What a great time!


Another great weekend at "THE JARVIS FUNHOUSE"

No comments: