Saturday, October 17, 2009

Merry Christmas Brylee

As many of you know I decided to make Brylee 's Christmas Stocking. I'm not that good at crafts but I try. This would be a big project and has to be PERFECT!
I ordered the Punch Needle stocking kit the night we found out we were going to be grandparents. I started in July and finished it month or so ago. I took it to work and showed some of my co-workers the finished punch needle of the stocking. The Snowmen are the only parts that are punched, the rest is printed on the stocking itself.

Today Bryan and I sewed it together. It came out very nice if I may say so myself! I texted Jennifer a picture of it hanging on the fire place with "Merry Christmas Brylee!". Jennifer knew I was making one but not the design. She called me right back after she received the picture. (I don't think the text had completed on my phone yet?)

I wrote in Peanut's journal that there was over 10,000 punches and everyone of the punches was out of love! (Yes, I have a journal for Peanut.)

Merry Christmas!

No comments: