Sunday, October 4, 2009

Back Again

Good Morning!

I know it has been a while since I blog something but I have been trying to make a few things for Brylee. I was also afraid I would slip and let one of my few secrets out.

If you watch Jennifer and Cary blog you will see what I have been up to. I still have to finish one item but pretty much all the baby gifts are done.

Besides a couple of stocking stuffer we also have Brylee's Christmas almost complete. I am going to go ahead and give them one of the stocking gifts and that is the mesh bag to wash all those tiny socks and booties in. What? What do you mean she will only be a few days old? This Christmas will be lite compare to the ones in the future!

Just in case you are wondering ,I have been working on and buying others their Christmas. I think I have 4 out of 14 gifts taken care of. Hey! It's only October.

No comments: