Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tiny Room


There is an e-mail that I love. It is called the Tiny Room in Heaven or something similar to this .It talks about an new angel making the tour of Heaven & when they come to one room it is very small & only 1 angel is working in it. When the new arrival ask what room this is the Other Angel answers, This is the room Thanks Yous are received. It makes me think every time I read it. It is so true I'm always asking God for something, but how many times do I say, " THANK YOU"? After reading this I decided I would make it my mission to say "Thank You" every chance am given. Not just for the prayers he answered for me but for the every day blessings. My family. The warm bed I wake up to. The roof over my head. For me not burning my forehead with the curling iron that morning! You get the point.

So I hope that all the "Thank Yous" I say to God for the prayers & daily blessings he gives me he will need to add one more angel to the room.

So if we all said, "Thank You" for answered prayers & everyday blessings maybe, do you think God will have to add on to the tiny room? I'm doing my share are you??

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Remember to count your blessings constantly!