Monday, October 4, 2010

November Goal


Another reason I maybe doing a lot of reflecting is because I'm trying to discontinue my HRT. Since a doctor told me I needed to be off by the age of 55 then why not at 53? With the possibility going off my High Blood Pressure medicines in November what a way to celebrate & be off all prescriptions!

After reading everything about HRT I have decided to do it slowly by cutting the dosage down slowly a little more every 2-3 wks. Believe me HRT is my happy pill & when mama is happy everyone is happy! A lot of doctors recommend cold turkey but I will not subject my family to that! Believe me I know my limits & so do they. When I told Jennifer what I was doing she said she understood & she had Brylee as a shield. THAT IS NOT PLAYING FAIR!

I'm not sure this was a good time to do this. Between home & work there are a lot of emotions. Home is fine, just a lot of changes. Work well we all have our challenges. I did tell a couple of co-workers about decreasing the HRT so they could help me stay in check & not get to grumpy. One recently commented I was not my usual out going, hyper self. Well I will use this to my advantage to mask the possible real reason. I love my job! I love almost everyone there but it only takes 1 person to ruin it for everyone! Remember 1 person. I'm I that person? Are you that person in your work place?

So at this time until all the emotions are in check I will look for my happy place. It might be remembering the weekend FUN! Planning a game night. What can I do to make someone else day special. Saying extra prayers. Just some way to make the day better & brighter.

Yes sometimes reflecting on yourself will guide you in directions you did not think of. Over all I'm really harder on myself than I should be. Over all I'm not as selfish as I think. I'm very thoughtful of everyone around me & I try to take care of everyone else. As I have said Brylee is my STOP button. Now I need to focus on what I can change about me to be a better TMA & a great influence to Brylee.

Thank you God for my Wonderful life & everyone in it!

No comments: