Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy 35 Years

Bryan I wanted to let you know just how wonderful you have been over the last 35 years!

Thank you for making me laugh. Wiping away the tears when I'm sad. Holding me when something upsets me. My strength when I just can't go any more. Your support when I make decisions. For being there when I have been sick and/or surgeries I have had to go through. The adventurers we have had. You pushing me when it need a nudge. Making me laugh! Yes, I said it twice because you know I do believe that might be our little secret to our long marriage.

Thank you for being the Ashes to my Petunia. Santa Claus to my Mrs. Claus. Poppy to my T-ma. Dad to my mom.
Thank you for being my husband!

Thank you for not only keeping me safe, warm & protecting me but for the love you have given & shown all these years.

Not long ago you brought up that even though The Jarvis FunHouse has been dubbed as our home in the last 5-6 years, you stated that it was est. on November 26, 1975.
You are so right! When I hear the Jarvis FunHouse I think of all the laughter & love that it has meant to me & of course the first thing that comes to mind is YOU! What a perfect name for our home.

So I wanted to let you know how much I love you! I'm looking forward to the next 35 years of adventures with you.

Love you!

Tressia

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love you two! Thank you for being such great influences on my life when I was single, as well as now, married. Having a strong family foundation is so important, and you two have given me that amazing gift.

Happy Anniversary to the two best parents!

The Guess Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you had a great day. Thanks for all the fun in your home during our trip. We had a great time. :)