Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mileena

Before I tell you of the visit with sweet Mileena I wanted to brag on my nephew & niece, Jeremy & Monica. After years of trying for a small blessing they have a beautiful little one, Mileena,a MIRACLE BABY! Monica had to go on complete bed rest for 50 plus days to keep Mileena safe until she would be strong enough enter this world. Thankfully Jeremy & Monica understood what they had to do for this little blessing. Monica's Baby Shower was even held at the hospital. It took a lot of planning but the shower was wonderful! If I remember there were 3 or 4 shifts of guest that weekend to shower Monica with gifts & love. The room was decorated in butterflies & so many gifts. Very well planned.


Well Jennifer, Cary, Brylee & I finally were able to go & visit this sweet little angel. We took dad out to lunch before he went to work so we could see him. Mom followed us over to Jeremy & Monica so she could see how big Mileena had gotten. Of course as soon as I could get my hands on Mileena I had her. I heard Brylee in the background crying but knew her mom & dad had her so I did not pay too much attention. Well I looked up to check on Brylee & realizes she was not real happy that her TMA was holding another baby! I gave Mileena another couple of squeezes & gave her to her great grandmother (mom), & took Brylee. While looking & admiring Mileena I realize that Brylee was no longer a baby, she was now a crawler/toddler.



Monica was so sweet, she got out a few toys for Brylee to play with. We had a wonderful time visiting.




Monica put Mileena into an Halloween shirt & we took a few pictures
of Brylee & Mileena. This is Mileena 1st holiday & Brylee's last 1st holiday. We tried to take pictures of Brylee kissing Mileena. It is a little blurry but you get the picture.

I enjoyed visiting with everyone & seeing Mileena. I hope to get a chance to do it again soon.

Congratulations Monica & Jeremy! Welcome Mileena! Love, hugs & kisses to all!!

3 comments:

TJ said...

What fun we had with the Jarvis Family visit! :)

Monica Wilson

TJ said...

what an awesome blog! Thank you for sharing :)

Jo Anne Reed Blankenship

TJ said...

Great job, Tressia

Debbie Chandler