Monday, November 8, 2010

How did you Spend your Extra Hour?

How did you spend your extra hour?

Well, I was awakened by another Hot Flash! I looked at the clock & it was about 3:40. Of course then my brain started waking up wondering if it was 3:40 AM Daylight Savings Time or Standard Time. You see we have a new clock & it is suppose to change the time automatically! SWEET! Well until I was sure of what time it was I had to get up and check the time. Well now my body is completely awake & I had to get started. (I would have tossed & turned & then Bryan would not have gotten any rest.)

This is what I did with my extra hour(s):

Got on Facebook & remained everyone to change the batteries in their smoke/Co2 alarms if they have not done it this year. Be sure to test once a month.
Ran 6-7 errands.
Did one Geo Caching. This one was FUN!
Put out Thanksgiving Decorations.
Found a Brylee Bottle from last weekend so that took some cleaning.
Since Brylee had a cold I took & cleaned everything in her bed & wiped it down really good. (Yes, she is sharing her cold with me.)
Re-arranged the front porch decorations.
Had to water all the outdoor pots by carrying out water from the inside of the house to the yard. I could not get to the outside faucet due to repairs being done on the house. (That blog to come soon)
Watered the indoor plants.
Spot cleaned the couch & the carpets.
Wrapped a few Christmas Gifts.
Picked up the yard a little from all the work being done on the house, so it could be mowed.
Took a nap. (remember I had been going since 3:40AM)

Now don't get me wrong I also had to do my normal weekend chores. You know the ones; washing, ironing, sweeping, vacuuming, cat litter boxes, etc. Read the newspaper. Made a couple of phone calls.

So as you can see my brain wondering what time was it, gave me more than 1 hour, it gave me what? 3-4 extra hours to do things around the house. Believe me this is not all I did but I did not want to bore you too much!!!

So how did you spend your extra hour???

No comments: