Friday, January 20, 2012

On January 20 1978, God blessed me with a tiny crying little girl. I was so scared because I had this little life in my arms & I was responsible to keep her safe. To teach her life lessons. I gave her what I knew best... LOVE. She is now a beautiful young lady. She is sweet. She is very caring. She is talented. I'm proud to tell the world she is my daughter!!!! She is also my Best friend!!! Thank you GOD, for such a wonderful gift. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!!
The above is what I posted on FB.

Jennifer I wish I could tell the world what a wonderful daughter you are!!!! I mean it. You were just about the most perfect child growing up. Problem free. I sometimes wonder if it is due to us treating you as a little people. Letting you make your on decisions with a little bet of guidance. Listening to you. I tried to put myself in your shoes so that I could understand what you needed at each stage of your life.You are a very carrying person to humans & animals alike.

We called you Angel before you were born since we did not know if we were having a daughter or son. You know I really think the name fits because you show GOD's love every day in so many ways. That is not easy these days. Please stay the way you are don't change, you are the perfect daughter!!!!

Thank you for being our Best friend! We love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jennifer Marie Jarvis McFadden!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thank you mommy! I am the person I am today definitely because you did a great job raising me. I am so blessed to have you as my mom, and I love you and dad with all I have!!!!