Monday, August 9, 2010

Reflection in the Mirror!

Reflection in the Mirror!
Since I do not think I have that many followers I've decided to just write down what I'm thinking, or something that made my day go good or bad, JUST RAMBLINGS. My own self help book I mean, blog!
Yes, there will be interesting items to read from time to time. This is to help me reflect on the person I see in the mirror.
A lot of you know what part you play in this wonderful world but do you ever wonder if you are following God's plan for you? Are you doing his work?
Well let me tell you I know my name is Tressia Lynn Martin Jarvis aka: TJ. I know I'm a wife, mom, grandmother, daughter, etc.....What type of person I'm I really? I'm I someone just going through this world without meaning?Am I doing any good? You know I think sometimes I would love to have a "It's a Wonderful Life" moment.. How does my presents effect those around me?
Do I show, I Care? Do I Encourage? Am I there when someone needs me? Do I show God's love to those around me? Do you see someone nice & caring? or mean & evil? Well I hope that these rambling blogs will help me to see who I am and maybe help you with questions that you ask yourself from time to time.
So to keep you from being bored out of your mind I will try to remember to use the picture on this
posting to let you know it is just a blog of reflection.
.
Mirror, Mirror on the wall..........

2 comments:

Cary said...

The good think about our God is the burden is put upon Him. Unlike most other religions where the believer has to be good or do this or that, we are free from that. God knew that we could never be good enough (it only takes one sin to fall short and we’ve all done that), so he made a way that does not rely on us, but on Him.

So why be good then, why strive to live within His principles and commandments? Out of worship to him, because it is just the best way to live, and because it gives our witness to others the most power.

Our God it awesome.

Jenn said...

The coolest thing about this is that we have been discussing what God's will for us is for the last week. So crazy to see that He is working constantly through everyone we know and love.

And don't worry--you are doing an incredible job on everything you do. What He has planned for you, I don't know, but I do know that He is smiling at your and your great love.