Friday, March 19, 2010

Motivation/Inspiration

As I said in the last blog I was inspired by my neighbors. I have also realized I must stay inspired/motivated along the way. So how did I do it?
First was when Jennifer & Cary suggested we take a trip. We all decided on London. Well I have been on a plane before & to me the sits were too small. Thinking about being on a plane for 8-10 hours in a small sit was not my idea of how to start my vacation.
The second time was when I went looking for clothes for our trip. I had not worked to hard on losing weight with the holidays & birthdays so when I dropped a pants size I was re-motivated.
The third was in May when Jennifer & Cary told us we were going to be grandparents. Well I want to be in great health to be able to run & play with my grandchild(ren) and have the extra energy to keep up with them. I also hope that I have changed my eating habit that will be passes on to them.
The fourth was when I realized I needed to go to the doctor for my yearly test & check up in a couple of months. Well I got on it. Believe me it really was GREAT!
The fifth was when I went to the doctor and almost knocked him out of his chair with all the results. AWESOME!
I will be telling you more about the test results because it tells me my life style change really is working. I will let you know the results so you can see what My Life Style Change did for me & what it can do for you as well.

No comments: