Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Ring

Well I guess I need to start with where I left off last. I believe it was with the missing ring. As you remember I lost my ring & Bryan was trying to help me find it. We knew we were going to have to replace my ring due to my weight lost. So while doing some Christmas shopping we stopped at a jewelers to see what size ring I would need.Well I went from a 7-1/2 to a 5-3/4. Wow, no wonder I lost my ring.

I know, I know why was I wearing it? One, rumors were going around that Bryan & I were having problems since I was not wearing my ring. NOT TRUE! We are very much a couple or a couple of couples. Bryan & Tressia. Ashes & Petunia. The other is I really miss wearing my ring. Why not have the ring sized? The ring design is solid & can not be cut down. So sadly we had to order a new ring. :(

In the mean time we still was without a washing machine. This was bad timing since I needed the washer that week for washing up a few things for Jennifer while she was in the hospital. Well the repair man finally made it on Friday. After he got to the inside of the washer he found a small problem. My Ring!!!! The only thing I can think of is when I was pushing the towels into the washer the ring just slide off my finger.

The ring was damaged even with it being made of titanium. So now my ring is sitting in the typesetters case. Thanks for the memories. Now on to the new ones.

No comments: