Monday, March 15, 2010

The Years of Trying To Lose Weight

I have been trying for 4 or more years to lose weight but just as I get to the 160 mark my health would get really bad. I would go to the doctor(s) and be checked out & nothing be found. I take that back due to some test we were able to remove pre-cancerous polyps. 3 different times. What a blessing!



I finally sit down and came up with a common denominator for the cause of my problems. I talked it over with Bryan & Jennifer & we all agree it's the SIT-UPS! Yep, good old fashion sit-ups. So now no sit-up or crunches for me. Problem is now I have to find another way to trim the abs area. Not to worry I have that solved as well.



I always started trying to lose weight but could not stay motivate. Well On July 4th a neighbor came to my door saying something was burning in her house. Call 911! Well when you get equipment in a neighborhood everyone come out to see what is gong on. We all come out to see what we can do to help our neighbors, our friends.



Jayne is about 9 years older than me & works out with weights 2-3 times a week. Because of this her bones are very strong even after chemo treatment. Yvonne is 4-5 years younger & looks great. She and her family have joined a gym & she had slimmed even more since her daughter's wedding. So then why do I look the worst for wear??



That night I knew it was time to lose the weight & this time I would succeed...........

No comments: